วัดเมือง วัดปิตุลาธิราชรังสฤษฏิ์

pc296

อยู่ตำบลหน้าเมือง เป็นวัดที่สร้างขึ้นในสมัยรัชการที่ ๓ ในปี พ.ศ. ๒๓๗๗ พร้อมกับการสร้างป้อมและกำแพงเมือง ในปี พ.ศ. ๒๓๗๗ โดยช่างฝีมือจากเมืองหลวง มีรูปแบบสถาปัตยกรรมใกล้เคียงกับพระปรางค์วัดพระศรีรัตนศาสดารามที่กรุงเทพฯ ต่างกันเพียงรายละเอียดปลีกย่อยเท่านั้น วัดนี้เดิมเรียกว่า วัดเมือง ต่อมาในปี พ.ศ. ๒๔๕๑ พระบาทสมเด็จพระจุลจอมเกล้าเจ้าอยู่หัว เสด็จประพาสจังหวัดฉะเชิงเทราและพระราชทานนามให้ใหม่ว่า “วัดปิตุลาธิราชรังสฤษฏิ์” แปลว่า วัดที่ลุงของพระเจ้าแผ่นดินทรงสร้าง

Wat Pitulathirat Rangsarit

This monastery is in Na Mueang Sub-district, built in King Rama 3s’ reign in 1834 with the construction of fortress and city wall in 1834 by the engineers and skill labours from the capital. It has architectural style very closely to that of stupas corncorb – This monastery is previously called “Wat Mueang” . Later in 1908 when King Chulachonklao visited Chachoengsao Province and gave and gave the new name that “Wat Pitulathirat Rangsarit” that means that monastry was built by the king’s uncle.
โทร./Tel. 0-3851-5142

ขอขอบคุณ http://www.province.chachoengsao.go.th/

Both comments and pings are currently closed.

Comments are closed.

. . . . . . . . .